Simplex (6310-9231) 12″ Round Replacement Synchronized Clock$225.00 – $675.00 Select options
Simplex (6310-9221) 12″ Round Replacement Synchronized Clock$225.00 – $315.00 Select options
Simplex (6310-9239A) 12″ Round Replacement Synchronized Clock$350.00 Add to cart
Simplex (6303-9202) Digital Clock / Timer Control Station$199.99 – $259.00 Select options
Simplex (2310-9271) 12″ Square Replacement Synchronized Clock$299.00 – $499.99 Select options
Simplex (6310-9239) 12″ Round Replacement Synchronized Clock$225.00 – $675.00 Select options
Simplex (6310-9231A) 12″ Round Replacement Synchronized Clock$399.00 Add to cart
Simplex (6310-9221A) 12″ Round Replacement Synchronized Clock$350.00 Add to cart
Simplex (6334-9140) 4″ LED Clock$399.00 Add to cart
Simplex (6310-9231) 12″ Clock Sync Wired Replacement Motor Movement$159.00 Read more
Simplex (6303-9103) Flush Mount LED Digital Clock / Timer$1,699.00 Read more
Simplex (6303-9101) LED Digital Clock / Timer$699.00 – $1,599.99 Select options
Replacement Synchronized Simplex Clocks for Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
I’m sure you’ve heard it before, timing is everything. When it comes to hospitals and healthcare, that phrase is an understatement. From routine medication management to calling a code blue, making sure that all clocks in the facility are not only running, but are accurate, and synchronized throughout the building(s). At Life Safety Consultants, we are proud to be your premiere provider of Replacement Synchronized Simplex Clocks for Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities.
Synchronized Clocks are needed in many Departments, including:
- Emergency Rooms / Emergency Department
- Operating Room
- Intensive Care Units
- Critical Care Units
Benefits to having Synchronized Replacement Clocks by Simplex include, but are not limited to:
- Synchronized time between all units, workstations, departments & floors in the building / on premises
- Times are synced to the Simplex Time Control Center (Hourly & 12-Hour Correction – Backup support for power outages with synchronized updating)
- Compliance with timekeeping regulations for HIPPA & Joint Commission, etc.
The synchronized, accurate timing is critical for:
- Lifesaving decisions / Code Blue time measures
- Digital clocks, used for monitoring times during a code blue, which return to the accurate, synchronized time after timer mode is complete
- Patient record maintenance / notes
- Standardized schedules – shift changes, meeting times
- Room / unit transfers
- Medication distribution / management
Without accurate time clock systems within the hospital, medications could be mismanaged, procedures may not start on time, schedules may be mismatched, and life-saving decisions could be based on inaccurate timing. This is why Replacement Synchronized Simplex Clock Systems for Healthcare are so vital to its everyday functions.
Life Safety Consultants has been providing Replacement Fire Alarm Parts, Replacement Synchronized Simplex Clocks for Hospitals and much more since 2002, with even more knowledge of the industry and its products. Shop our site for Replacement Clock Systems and give us a call at 888-557-0558 if you have any questions!