Pull Station Covers
Life Safety Consultants offers a rugged, UV stabilized poly-carbonate cover used to help protect manual pull stations from accidental or malicious false alarms, vandalism, dust, and weather. Most surface-mount manual pull stations are easily installed behind the SENTRY Station Cover. When operated, the SENTRY door can be opened completely to a full 200°, providing unobstructed access to the manual pull station, while allowing the door to be pushed all the way to the wall without damage.
SENTRY Station Covers were designed specifically for compliance with the requirements of ADA (Ameri¬cans with Disabilities Act: 28 CFR Part 36). This includes the ability to operate the station cover with just one hand, no more than 5 lbs of force and no requirement for tight grasping, pinching or twist¬ing of the wrist. It is uniquely designed to protrude less than 4 inches (100 mm) into halls, corridors and passageways, per the 7/1/94 edition of ADA, part 36 paragraph 4.4.1. In addition, raised lettering and Braille instructions are provided on the covers.
- Front cover: 10”h x 7-1/4”w x 1-3/4”d
- Extender: 10”h x 7-1/4”s x 2”d
- Backplate : 10-1/2h x 8”w x ¼”d
- Approvals/Listings UL, cUL, MEA, CSFM
- Application Examples:
- Flush mount: Front cover
- Surface mount: Front cover, extender
- Rough Surface: Front cover,extender,backplate
- Weather Proof: Front cover, Extender, Backplate, Weatherproof kit
- Alarm Module: (can be added to any application)